The event is a branch meeting aimed at enabling the cooperation among the automotive companies. Auto Forum Suppliers’ Day is for companies offering their products and services to the automotive industry, i.e. to OEMs, suppliers and sub-suppliers, and particularly to companies searching for business partners.
We do hope that this event will bring about an increase of your company’s share in production of parts, components and accessories. We encourage you to take part in this event and to display your products on our stands. Looking forward to your co-operation, we cordially invite you to participation.
Let’s meet together.
The event is for companies offering their products and services to the motor industry, i.e. to OEMs suppliers and sub-suppliers, and particularly to companies searching for business partners.
The participants came from different countries, mainly Central and Easter Europe and represent different sized companies (from small to big) in different commodity groups.
- Representatives of management boards and managerial staff of companies.
- Purchasing departments and quality departments on behalf of clients.
- Sales departments and quality departments on behalf of suppliers.
- Project presentation
- Presentation of specific conditions and requirements of clients
- Products exhibition on exhibition stands
- Business talks arranged with clients
- Business talks arranged according to individual request
The Auto Forum Suppliers’ Day is an industry-specific event comprising:
- Seminar – presentations aimed to explain the principles of collaboration with potential customers will reflect problems pertaining to purchasing processes, significant customer requirements and expectations or purchasing procedures.
- Product exhibition at stands – the products exhibited are both those that the potential clients are willing to purchase as well as those that the suppliers are capable of manufacturing, but also services are presented.
- Business talks – B2B meetings between potential buyers and suppliers arranged on a product basis as well as other meetings organised by the event participants themselves, following individual arrangements between the parties concerned.
- Evening banquet – allowing the participants to continue their talks and establish new contacts in a slightly less formal atmosphere.